Saturday, February 14, 2009

Things you might not know about me....

1-I was born in Salt Lake City
2 I am a twin-my mom miscarried early in pregnancy!
3- I really am only 5'1''
4 I panic when my kids are sick and I make Mark come home to deal with them!!( yes wuss)
5- I love to scrapbook and wish I had more hours to do so!
6-I think olives taste rotten!
7- Tomato's are too slimy-
8-I have yet to finish high school!
9-I have read the Twilight books so much I have lost count!
10-I hate to have any closet door open- it looks more messy if they are!
11-I am number 5 of 7 kids.
12-When I was younger we move all around the world.
13- My birthday falls on Columbus day every so often
14-I don't like to wear shocks! I even wear sandals in the snow!
15-I can't swim very well.
16-I can play the piano but have to practice a lot before playing for people!
17-I plan my June month around pleasant grove strawberry days!
18-I hate doing dishes-mark can testify to that one!
19-ER junkie-(i mean the show!!)
20-I would really like to finish decorating my front room but have no clue where to start!
21-I love pasta!!!
22-I have lived in Utah of 14 years and have yet to go skiing or snow boarding and really don't care to!
23-I now wish my hair was longer!
24-I love Christmas time, as long as there is snow!
25-I'm tired of waiting on baby 5!!!

now it is up to you!!! 25 things about yourself-

2 comments:

stephanie said...

What about - how you have to have soda to swallow any kind of pill?!!! Some may not know that about you! give me time I'll think of more. :) It was fun to read your list and it got me thinking of what I would write for myself.

Heather said...

Laura - I agree completely with your #9. My husband tells me all the time that I am having an affair with Edward Cullen :)