Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Can I get any bigger!!

I know that a lot of you would like to see pictures of how big i look, but i know i'm not a cute pregnant person!! go ahead ask mark, he'll tell you the same thing!! after having 4 already and knowing that EVERY time i gain 50 pounds, there is NO way i'm letting you see it! The doctor said he'll try and start me tomarrow- that's how payton and addi came (with in hours!!) so we'll see! I'm tried of not bending over, (it hurts way to much) not being able to hold little kids on my lap (no more room) and having pains in areas that i didn't know i had! so for now i AM looking forward to the doctors visit!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is so exciting! I wish Iwas almost done.I would love to see him. will you let us know when he is here?! Congratulations!!