Monday, February 2, 2009

Special Day

Lakota was baptized by her daddy on January 31,2009. She was so excited she wanted to set her alarm for 6:30 in the morning!! Her favorite part was wearing the dress that grandma leatham made for her. After the baptism we had both families gather for a huge lunch! I hope they all had fun. Mark and I gave her a gift which included the 3 white dress poem,a birthstone neckless, a baptism journal and the mini children's song book. Lakota had a great day and looked very beautiful in her new white dress! we love you so much lakota!!

4 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Congrats Lakota!!!

kylee said...

Wow, I can't believe you have an 8 year old! Her dress is so pretty! Tell her congrats for me!

Stacee said...

does it make you feel old that you have an 8 year old yet? It feels weird to me. I'll have another one at the end of the month. it's crazy isn't it??

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!! i remember when you were prego with her! that seemed like yesterday! that is so exciting!