Friday, April 11, 2008

A ROUGH 3 DAYS!!

Addison has been sick the past 3 days with what I guess is the flu. Throwing up, fever and all the other afflictions that go along with that. Today she is finally starting to eat and get up and play with the kids. I really don't like having sick kids because that sparkle is gone from their eyes! But today a little of that has come back. I just hope none of the other kids get this because spring break starts MONDAY, 9 day of no school!! I just pray that the other kids can stay healthy so we can get out and enjoy some time off!!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh, the flu is ROUGH! I'm glad you're surviving.

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Want to hear something sad? I didn't even realize you had a daughter named Addison. (We named our baby that) Anyway, hope she feels better soon...I hate when my kids are sick too because it makes me feel so helpless when there's not too much I can do for them!