Tuesday, April 1, 2008

GIRLS WEEKEND- Park City!!!

Some of my Friends in my ward decided to go out for a girls weekend to Park City. What a BLAST!! Dinning, shopping and just getting to know everyone a bit better!!! I think for me the best part was getting to know my friends better!! Here are a few pictures of what went on!

pic #1- Andrea having dinner pic #2 the rest of us- we ordered from PF changs- great stuff!!

All of us who stayed from Saturday to Sunday
Morning (others came up the day before and left)

Hot tub Party- We were out side in the cold but
the hot tub was warm enough-

My friend Emily and I had to same swimsuit, go figure!!
WAY TOO CUTE!!! love you em!

* I had way to much fun and can't wait to do it again, thanks girls-

2 comments:

Melinda said...

It was so much fun! I can't wait until next year either!

Six Angels said...

Hey Laura,
What a beautiful family you have. You are very blessed. I can't wait to see you guys again. I really enjoyed getting to know you.
Keri