Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Holiday's





Here are the things that we have been up to sense I last blogged!

Lakota and Makayla had school programs. Both sang great and they really had a lot of fun!

Addison helped mom with sugar cookies, I think she had more fun than me!!!






Christmas: The girls love High School Musical so that's what they got!!

Mark and I spoiled the girls with Ipods and Nintendo Ds and plenty of game for both! Payton love Mickey mouse club house so that is what he got and a lot of Diego things. As for Addi she got a baby doll and a new baby stroller and tons of clothes!





As for mark and I for Christmas, we both got spoiled Marks list includes the Wii and a flat screen TV for the bed room ( and the directv to go with it)! A some games for his PSP.
My list: Video Ipod, Clothes and a new wedding ring ( in place of the one that has been destroyed twice) . As a family we got a bunch of games and a ton of movies!!! I do hope that will keep everyone content for a while.
All in All we had a great day! We spent the day at my moms , we ate, played games and talked like we hadn't seen each other for years!! Tons of fun. My sisters and I all get along wonderfully!! Truly fun.
New years came and went with my nose in a book (the twilight books!!!) With kids it's hard to plan for such a late night! I do hope this year will bring you new delights that you have not been able to experience yet!! To a Great Year- much love sent your way-Laura.

2 comments:

jayne said...

Laura, what a cute family you have! Matt is at BYU and still single. Know any girls to set him up with? He dates a TON but hasn't found her yet. He's studying to be a history teacher at the high school level. He's also on the Folk Dance Team and gets to travel every year with them. I'll let him know about your blog---I'm sure he'd love to catch up.

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Fun Christmas pics, looks like you guys enjoyed your holiday season!! Did you get my email I sent you like 3 weeks ago or so? (I hope so, it was as long as a novel)