Friday, December 14, 2007

TAGGED!!

Yes- it too has happened to me! Thanks Lisa!
Well here it goes:

5 things I was doing 10 years ago;

1- I was 15 and in 9th grade
2- Hanging out with my best friend Melissa.
3- Enjoying school dances
4- President of the mia maid class
5- Disobeying when I could (couldn't you tell?)

5 things on my to do list today;

1- Get Lakota off to school (check)
2- Have the direct tv guy come (hook up the receiver for marks Christmas gift) (check, but not done yet)
3-Make cookies for Makaylas class(they are mostly gone so i have to make a new batch!(Check)
4- Find Christmas gifts for the girls school teacher (check)
5- Wrap up some Christmas gifts (still on the list!)


5 things i would do if i was a millionaire

1-pay off my parents home (both sides of our family)
2- pay off my debt
3-new house
4-new cars
5-a 2nd lavish honeymoon, minus the morning sickness!!!

5 things i will never ware again-

1-pants with the elastic around the feet(the one that looped around the bottom of your feet)
2-short hair, trust me not pretty!
3-I have to agree with lisa; the socks that fold down- big no!
4-i would like to say maternity clothes but i don't think i can just yet!
5-scrunchies s in my hair so 80's

5 toys i can't live with out-

1-cell phone, it goes everywhere i go
2-digital camera, 4 kids what can i say
3-my suburban, i would hate to walk every where, especially with kids
4-my computer
5-well although no a toy but important MY FAMILY

now who to tag hummm

1- stephanie my sister
2- melissa my friend
3- leslie my good neighbor

have fun girls-

1 comment:

Mike and Lisa said...

1501 N 350 W
Bountiful, UT 84010