Monday, December 10, 2007

The Hardings!!!


Mark and I have been married 7 1/2 years. We have 4 kids, Lakota 7, Makayla 5, Payton 2 1/2 and Addison is 16 months. We are currently living in Pleasant Grove, Utah. Our kids keep us very busy with school, gymnastic and piano and what ever else come our way. I am a stay at home mom and Mark is working for Karl Malone Toyota, in the Internet department.
We have had a crazy month with all the fun things that December holds, plenty of parties and school programs to attend. Don't forget family gatherings. Both mark and I come from large families with most of our brothers and sisters here in Utah. We look forward to you getting to know us!!! please comment with any questions you have!!!-

1 comment:

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

You look a lot like a Laura I knew when I was like 12 who lived in Moses Lake, WA. Then she moved to Iceland?? That isn't you by chance is it?