Friday, January 11, 2008

Project completed!



This "project" has been going on for a few months now!! I found the windows during Strawberry Days at a fellows home who sell antiques as a living!! (I've done a lot of business with him)
My sister Stephanie and I did the sign a year or more ago and I didn't have a good spot in our last house to hang it. Now I do and I am glad I hung on to it. The hardest part was trying to find something I liked that also worked well in my kitchen to hang in the middle. I found the picture frames at a cute little shop that is moving down to Provo and everything was 40% off!! I hope to replace our family pics with pictures of the kids making cookies- that will come later. All in all i am very satisfied with how it all turned out!

1 comment:

jayne said...

I love that project. Perfect for a kitchen. Especially with cookie-baking kids pictured in the center (when that part is finished).