Friday, August 22, 2008

A question for MOM!!

As we drive (all of us) in the car!

Makayla: Mom how do you make a baby?

Me: You pray to Heavenly Father and ask him for a baby.

Makayla: Ya, but how does it get in a mommy's belly?

Yes, at this point Mark and I are laughing but trying not to show the kids, i was very shocked, Makayla is only 5 and Lakota 7 has never asked this!! I thought this was just way to funny!!!

Me: you have to pray a lot!

Lakota: But mom you said that I was a surprise!! How does that work?

At this point Mark can no longer hold his laughter down!! I now try to change the subject and it luckily worked!

Kids say the funnest things! I would like to know what you would say!!

1 comment:

The Payne Family said...

Um... I am at a loss for words. Sweet, curious little Makayla!