Thursday, February 14, 2008

I married the most AMAZING Man!!!

Not only did Mark remember me on Valentines, but he also remembered his children. Mark gave Lakota and Makayla chocolate roses and Payton and Addison Valentine Jelly Beans. The 2 older girls got necklesses and purses and the younger 2 got suckers and plenty of candy. How "SWEET"!

As for me, Mark and I went to dinner (wednesday because that
was his day off) and then to the book store where
he let me pick out books that I was needing to add to my collection!!
In addition he also picked out a neckless and suprisied me with the ring
I had gotten for Christmas that had been at the jewlers ever since because
of sizing and a stone that already needed to be replace!! I haven't worn the ring
for more that a week total....so it was a big surprise that he had picked it up a day
early and at dinner he asked me all over to marry him again, of course I said yes. How lucky am I???



Not a good picture of the ring, but I though you would
like to see, hopefully I will have better luck with this ring and
it won't take upon the curse the last ring had!!

Later today my girls caught me "rock'n out" as
they call it, while doing the laundry!! They snuk
the camera and took the picture of me dancing! I was listening
to the Jonas Brothers!! What cleaver little girls I have!!

2 comments:

kylee said...

WOW! That looks like a big beautiful ring to me! Congrats! So what is this curse that you have on rings? Well, it sounds like you had a great day!

kylee said...

I'm due July 12. We don't have any names yet. I struggle with boy names, but I've been going through the baby name book so we will see what I come up with.