Monday, February 11, 2008

Husband Tagged!!!!

So my sister AmyLyn tagged my but I'm going to do a bit of a diffrent tag. One about my husband!!
1. Where did you meet your husband? Mark and I meet through a friend at a high school basketball game.

2. What was the first thing you said to him? Something like Hi and how do you know Ronnie? (our friend)I was in german class with ronnie and mark played football with him.

3. where was your first date? We headed over to Ronnie's house to watch a movie, but 2 weeks later we went to a school dance!

4. Where was your first kiss? By the Timpangogas temple, at the ampitheater!

5. Where did you get engaged? Same place as our first kiss!!

6. Long or short engagment? Short, very short, about 2 1/2 months!

7. Where did you get married? In my parents back yard June 23, 2000 and then sealed in the Salt Lake City temple on June 23, 2001!!! No better way than to celebrate out 1st anniversery then at the temple with our first born!!!!


3 people to tag!!! Stephanie, Kylee, Lisa and AmyLyn if you want!!

No comments: