Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A new wall

This is my new project! A family picture is going in the middle I just have to figure out what is the best way to hang it so the kids don't knock it down while heading down stairs. The red door defiantly gave the room the color that it was lacking! A big thank you to mark, my hubby for helping me hang the door up! (it was not an easy task!) I love how this turned out!


This is what my wall use to look like going down the stairs, boring and beige.



I have more projects coming I just have to wait till it warms up a bit so I can paint!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Way cute! Can't wait to see the end result- we really need to make that trip to the holy cow- just in case we need more stuff- I love stuff!!!!

laura said...

i love stuff too, and there is no better to go shopping with then you! you always know how to complete a room!!!