Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Day


Plenty going on.....the kids woke up around 7:30 am which was a big surprise- usually its earlier! I think the rest is self-explanatory!! Unwrap, open item and play!! Some of our big hits this year was ; Lakota; clothes, purse, ipod dock and pillow pet; Makayla: sewing machine, pillow case to sew together, clothes and pillow pet; Payton: his dsi xl, mario games, tron and star wars items and pillow pets; Addison: skates, dsi, games clothes and pillow pet; Boston: little people garage, tons of cars, clothes and pillow pet!! overboard again. As for Mark and I, he got clothes, a watch and some of the games he has been wanting for his ps3. As for me, Mark spoiled me again, pearl neck less and earrings, 3 hour spa treatment,VS perfume and more clothes then I need!! He must love me :) all in all we remembered it was the Saviors birth and in doing so our reminder hung in the middle of the tree, a picture given to us by our Bishop. I think next year we will frame the picture and but sure to place it in the heart of the tree so that we can be reminded of the season and what it is truly about. A wonderful teaching method to my kids, that the true season of Christmas starts with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We have been truly blessed this year, and our hopes are for our family and friends that this next year too will bring many blessings unto you! Happy New Year

3 comments:

kylee said...

Sounds like a great Christmas at the Hardings! Lots of good stuff! And next time I am down your way I will be sure to give you a call!

laura said...

Please do, it's been forever!! We can all do lunch, Lisa too!!!

Stacee said...

looks like lots of fun!! glad you guys had a great day!