Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Really ? A pillow case???

How cute are these?



A dress made out of a pillow case? Yup, I used the measurements from a pillow case and made my own little design. Addison has one too, but not out of the same fabric and she has 2 ties, one on each side (picture to come). Lakota and Makayla loved these dresses so much that they are asking for more. (they both want one to wear to swimming lessons in the summer). I think they turned out great and they are super fast and easy!! don't they look cute?

5 comments:

stephanie said...

They turned out so cute! That fabric is perfect! We need to go shopping again- this time without kids!!!

Andrea said...

Those are way cute!!! I love the skirts on your other post too. Where are you finding these cute ideas? I'd love to make some for Maddie.

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

I love pillowcase dresses..they look so comfy that I want on in my size! :-) Where are on earth did you find such cute pillowcases?!

kylee said...

where did you find your fabric? I love both the fabrics you used for the dresses. And how did you make a pillowcase dress? I think I need some lessons.....

laura said...

i didn't use a pillow case, i just used fabric. and the pattern, just google it or go to youtube!