Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I could just squeeze him!!





Boston is now 6 1/2 months old. I love him so much I could just squeeze him!! He is getting bigger every day, and discovering new things! Here are some of his new discoveries: Sitting up, army crawling, food, hands and knees, the girls curlers!?!? He is a fast mover and hard to keep up with. He loves to eat pears, applesauce and sweet potato's. We have trimmed his hair a few times but I can't bring myself to cut more then that!! He has 1 tooth with one more on the way. He is FULL of smiles and giggles and we all love him so much! We are glad to have Boston in our family!

1 comment:

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

He is so cute...I love all the baby stages. It's amazing to watch them grow! I also love the new pics of your family...in the one that is on your header...your oldest daughter looks so much like you did when you were 12! Somewhere around here I still have a pic of you, me, Erin Turner, Jessica Kemper, & Melissa Jones at a church activity where we got to see what colors best match our skin tone!?