Friday, July 10, 2009

How We Spent the 4th!!!





Fourth of July weekend we went camping to Granit Flants with my family!! oh my- here are some of the high lights!! (my camera died just after a few pictures sorry!!)
* FOOD *S'Mores *treasure hunt *cousins *rain *Pepper (my moms dog) *hammock swinging *2 new trailers *steph and ben *amylyn and andy *libby (amylyn's pup!) *silver lake *ben and payton catching a fish * scott and his friend *flash lights *glow braclets *more rain and *more food
We had a great time, we got wet and hot all in the same weekend!!! so much fun that fire works were a bit weak!! everyone was just so tired, well maybe just the moms and dads but next year big fire works for the 4th!!! Fun Times......

2 comments:

The Payne Family said...

It was pretty fun to go up there... I'm glad we missed the rain ;) Andy and I had a blast!!

Linds said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope to keep you inspired! Your family is beautiful!
Linds