Friday, November 21, 2008

YES WE ARE CRAZY!!!

So my sister Stephanie and I went to the mid-night showing of Twilight!!It was fun to sit and talk, much needed girl time! I like the movie but it was not what had expected. Half way through is when I got into it and really enjoyed it. I don't want to spoil it or give the wrong impressions so that's all you'll get out of me. I think Stephanie was a bit more tired than me because she has a newborn at home but I think both of us enjoyed ourselves!! Don't worry i plan on seeing it again with mark!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Yes I was tired! But it was a good movie and a lot of fun. It's not the only time I've been up late watching a movie- Owen makes it so I can watch all sorts of stuff at 2 am. I wish he would stop! Last night he was nice and let me get an hour of sleep before his 3:30 feeding so I fed him while thinking of the movie all over again. It was a long night but worth it!