Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Birthday Snow??

My birthday was on the 12th, and I don't remembering it ever snowing!! But this year was a bit different! A birthday on Sunday you really don't have much of an option to go out so instead I put my self thorough torture and got the kids dressed in full snow suits and sent them out to play! ( i also had to take them off and hang them by the heater to dry!! BY MYSELF, NO HUSBAND HELP!happy birthday to me :)) They had fun but as for me the getting ready and clean up was not a welcomed idea!!
So now 26 years old, but I think 4 1/2 kids age me 6 more years so how does 32 sound-yea that sounds about right to me!!


2 comments:

kylee said...

Happy late birthday! Birthday's just don't seem to be quite as fun when your older do they. Oh well. Atleast your kids had fun!

Harding Family said...

BRRR, looks cold there in Utah. Can't say I miss it when it's 75 here. Happy Birthday.