Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lost Updates!

So I think I have slacked on my posting so heres a bunch at one time!!
Addison turned 2 on Aug. 23 so as a fam we went swimming!



Next we decided one saturday that we need to have a big weekend before school started so we took the kids and some cousins to float down Provo River. As a first timer I had a few rought spots but not too bad, the hard part was stopping at the end!


Next school days: Lakota was so excited that we didn't get any pictures of her. Lakota started second grade, Makayla started morning kindergarden and Payton tuesday and thursday morning pre-school!

Last but not least- Payton had a field trip to the fire station. Mark got the morning off from work so he could go!! All mark had to tell me was how all the other parent said how cute he was. With his dark hair and olive eyes, thats all he kept hearing. Payton love the fire station. His favorite part was trying on the clothes and the obstical course!! TOO CUTE! Payton is my JOY!!!



So there you go, our last few week in fast forward!!

2 comments:

Harding Family said...

Laura,
You're family seems so busy, but happy with all the opportunities you are giving them to enjoy life. We miss you guys and wish we could have had more time to bond. Keep in touch! Alie

The Payne Family said...

I have the cutest nieces and nephew in the whole wide world! I'm so lucky, lucky, lucky!