Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BIG FAN!!!!!



OH MY GOSH!!!
(pause the music first!!down below)
Yes- I too can't wait!! I will be in line for the 4th book to come out!!( at midnight Aug. 2) And don't forget the movie!!(Dec. 12) I have read all the first 3 books 4 or more times (i can't remember!), as well as Mark! I have no doubt that I will read them again before the 4th book comes out, and even more before the movie comes out!! If you have not caught this reading wave, you better!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS BOOK SERIES!!! I have to try really hard not to become overly obessed because if I do...It will over take me! Almost there but not quite!! I will be blogging more as I get closer to the new book and movie!!

2 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Ok Laura... you are obsessed!! I'm going with you, don't forget. Hopefully I can get them read before the 4th book comes out though... is this the last one?

Andrea B. said...

You know that Melinda, Andrea M. and Karyn were at the midnight sale for Eclipse with Vampire teeth and all!!! We'll see you there.