Friday, May 2, 2008

Chicken Salad Recipe!

Once a month I get together with the girls in the ward for Bunco night! The lady in charge host dinner. Erin Nydegger made this recipe and I loved it because of the noodles. So give it a try...

2 cups shell noodles cook and drained
4 cups cook chicken cubed
2 cups apples, peeled and diced
2 cups pineapple tidbits
2 cups halved grapes-she used red
2 cups celery
1/2 cup chopped green onion
1/2 cup cashews
Mix 1 cup mayo with 1 cup coleslaw.
Mix all ingredients, chill then serve on rolls. (I like to use croissants)

This was so good. I love the fruit in it, also the noodles, that added a new twist!!

1 comment:

kylee said...

I'll have to try this out. It sounds interesting, but I am sure it's good! I mean, a sandwich made of fruit! I love fruit! And I really like your new van! We rented a 2008 van when my family came out to visit and I loved it! So much room and so many fun features! I can't wait to get a new car!